It’s time for kickoff! Need some fun recipes and snack ideas for upcoming games and gatherings? We’ve got you covered!
Cheesy Cauliflower Buffalo Dip
- 1 ½ cups of cauliflower florets
- 2-4 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp oil (optional)
- 1 packet Ideal Protein Cheddar Cheese Sauce Mix
- ½ cup water
- Red pepper flakes for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Roast cauliflower florets and garlic cloves for 40 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower and garlic from ove, place in a blender and add hot sauce, apple cider vinegar, paprika, pepper, sea salt, oil, cheese cause packet, and water.
- Blend until smooth.
- If a creamier dip is desired, add water by the tablespoon, blending each time.
- Garnish with red pepper flakes.
If you want to add chicken to this recipe, cook 4-8 oz (depending on desired serving sizes) chicken breast in a crockpot with chicken bone broth or water on low for about 7 hours.
When finished, shred with a fork and mix in with your dip! Serve with celery or in lettuce wraps.
Pizza Burger Casserole
- 8 oz lean ground beef
- 4 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 1 ¾ cup shredded zucchini
- 1 cup Spaghizza Marinara Sauce
- ½ cup chopped bell pepper (green and yellow preferred)
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- Onion powder to taste
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Place shredded zucchini in a strainer and sprinkle with about ½ tsp salt; mix in and let this sit while moving on to next steps.
- In a medium sized frying pan over medium/medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Season with onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste. Halfway through browning, add bell peppers, mushrooms, and green onions. Stir to cook veggies and finish browning the ground beef. Drain any fat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, place the 4 eggs and 2 egg whites. Using a whisk, slightly beat eggs together until mixed. Set aside.
- Place the zucchini on a work surface. Press with several paper towels to absorb the moisture out of the zucchini, then put in the egg mixture and stir to incorporate evenly.
- Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly layer the ground beef mixture, then the Spaghizza sauce and top with the egg mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes. Casserole is done when you can wiggle the dish and the center doesn’t jiggle but is firm. Do not over bake or eggs will get dry.
Entire recipe is 16 oz lean meat plus 4 cups of veggies. You will eat ½ the dish for your 1-8 oz lean meat and 2 cups of veggies.
Cauliflower Fauxtato Salad
- 3 ¼ cup cauliflower, cut in bite-sized pieces
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 tbsp chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1/ 4 cup chopped snow pea pods
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped or sliced
- ⅓ cup Walden Farms honey dijon mayo
- 1 tsp chives (dry or fresh)
- ¼ tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Paprika for garnish
- Place cauliflower and water in a medium bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave 8-10 minutes or until fork tender (but not mushy). Drain in a colander and set aside.
- Meanwhile, whisk together dressing ingredients in a small bowl. You will only be using 2 tbsp of the dressing to mix into the salad; reserve remaining and refrigerate for another time.
- In a large bowl, place all salad ingredients except eggs; toss gently to mix. Add 2 tbsp dressing; fold into the salad.
- Sprinkle salad with paprika for color.
Entire recipe = 4 cups veggies, 4 oz lean protein
½ recipe = 2 cups veggies, 2 oz lean protein
Crispy Pumpkin Pie Cookies
- 1 pkg Ideal Protein Chocolate or Apple Cinnamon Soy Puffs
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp Splenda
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp OR 1 ½ tsp water *
- Cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add dry ingredients to a bowl with a hand mixer or food processor and blend to fine crumbs.
- Transfer to a small bowl; add water and mix.
- Evenly drop 6 spoonfuls of batter onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread into thin circles with the back of a spoon sprayed with cooking spray. You may also pat down with your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out of the oven and flip. Bake for another 5 minutes.
* Pumpkin pie extract or emulsion may be subbed for ½ tsp of the water for a more intense pumpkin flavor.
Take the water down to 1 tbsp + 1 tsp if subbing and omit pumpkin pie spice entirely.
Always try to spread the cookies out evenly so that they bake evenly.
Spread them out a little bit smaller than the size of your palm (a standard cookie size will do).
Watch the cookies towards the end or they will burn up quickly.
Servings: 6 cookies = 1 restricted IP item